Monday, April 28, 2008

Dog inYard Signs


I am very happy to get this post because I love dogs and when I saw these neat dog in yard signs I knew I just had to have one. I ordered a chocolate brown sign to match my cedar shake home. They have grass green and cobalt blue signs too. And I was so surprised at how fast they shipped it to me with the brass screws to put it on my gate. It will be easy to attach and I am so happy to be able to alert people that there are dogs in the yard so they won't be surprised. The dogs are very friendly but not all people like dogs and some are afraid of them no matter what. And sometimes it is the people who scare the dogs. These beautiful signs let them know so they can wait for me to come to the door. This is a great company. They don't take credit cards, they trust you to pay them. Now, how many companies do you know that would do that? None that I know of. You can email, call or FAX them an order and they will ship your sign fast and expect your check in return fast. If you copy the order form on the website and send the money, they will ship your order before others. These signs are also a very good way to protect yourself in case of a lawsuit for a dog bite. These lawsuits seem to be happening more and more and your insurance rates can go way up or you could even be dropped. So protect yourself and your dogs and get one of these beautiful, easy to install signs. They will let you know by email when your sign is shipped and they will be looking forward to your cooperation in mailing them a check fast.

No comments: