Monday, June 16, 2008

Dewitt Watches

I was surprised and amazed to learn that the man, who was inspired to becomes a watchmaker, was related to Napoleon Bonaparte. I find that very interesting. In searching the Internet for a fine watch for a gift, I ran across this online website dewitt watches and it is definitely well worth your time to look into these watches. The new luxury travel watch is a masterpiece of beauty. With all its fine detail and three dimentional design, it is a watch that you will want. You can get it in both paladium and white gold and both are exquisite. It is exciting to the touch and to own one would be such a delight. With a special anniversary coming up, I am sure my husband would be delighted to receive one of these watches as a special gift. Made by this Swiss watchmaker, it has a self-winding mechanism which is a definite plus. It is set off by white and black pave diamonds, which would make anyone proud to own. And for myself, I would love one of the Alma Utopia watches. They come in a number of colors and bands. The one I like most comes in a pink dial, set in silver and a crocodile strap. What beautiful ladies watches, as well.

No comments: