Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Help Children Learn with Personalized Books


Personalized children's books are becoming more and more popular. They are a fantastic way to not only boost a child's self esteem through learning, but also a wonderful way to introduce them to reading, spelling and their name. A personalized book such as those offered at I See Me! is something a child will cherish for years to come. I recently came across a giveaway over at a Mom's Balancing Act for I See Me! The giveaway runs until May 25th and is for one of two books offered by I See Me! If you're interested in enter, all you have to do is head over there and leave her a comment about the your favorite I See Me! product. There are also many ways to get extra entries as well...all clearly explained in the giveaway post.

No comments: