Monday, August 16, 2010

Order Mailboxes and Much More for Your Home

Our mailbox is looking pretty bad. Now that we have moved, we need a new one. Also since we moved into our new home, we thought it would be a good idea to get an address plaque personalized with our name on it so people would know where we live. Since I do a great deal of shopping on the Internet, I thought I would look for address plaques there.

I was very happy to be able to locate a site on the Internet that not only had house address plaques but also had great mailboxes, as well. One of the items I have always wanted for our home was a sundial. I found that too. And while shopping, I even discovered personalized doormats, as well.

Additionally, I picked out a beautiful address sign for our new home that is quite attractive and certainly will let people know where we live. I have had so much fun shopping for our new home. I want to get a bird feeder and and a bird bath, as well.

No comments: