Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wonderful Mashed Potatoes

My sister-in-law told me about Idahoan buttery Golden Selects, flavored mashed potatoes. There is enough in a package for 4 servings or 2 if you are big eaters. They are so quick and absolutely delicious and so buttery. You don't want to spoil these mashed potatoes by putting gravy on them as they are so good just as they are. It is so handy to have them in the cupboard too when you are busy. It only takes 5 minutes to make them. I am going to make them tonight with BBQ baby back ribs. Yum! The ribs are making the whole house smell absolutely wonderful.

2 comments:

Pet Supplies said...

They are so quick and absolutely delicious and so buttery. These all performs so many things which is very wonderful.

Dreambox 800 said...

My sister-in-law told me about Idaho Select Gold butter-flavored mashed potatoes.I share this blog with my family and the friends.