Friday, August 26, 2011

Moving to Georgia

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

Moving to Georgia wasn’t really in the plans but when I got offered a job just outside of Athens it was really tough to turn down. It was the perfect position at a great freight company and I knew I could build the experience I needed to move forward in my career in a couple of years. I found a great little house out on a dirt road (no, seriously) and looked into internet with http://SatelliteStarIntenret.com and a security alarm, too. I like being a bit off the grid to be honest with you guys and I know that it won’t be forever which is a really comforting thought. Athens is really cool, though, all on its own so I don’t really mind where I’m living now! I thought it would be a lot more country and a lot less cute college town, to be honest, so it’s been a much better experience than I ever would have imagined. I like my new home and I may even stay here even when I’m done with this job!

No comments: