Sunday, February 26, 2012

Technology isn't my thing

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

Technology is just not my thing but thankfully my brother and business partner totally gets it when it comes to computers. It’s nice because he and I own our own small printing shop and I don’t have to run to an IT guy every time I get an error message on my computer – he usually knows what’s going on and how to fix it. I am kind of the creative behind the business and I’m really good at the numbers, too, so I do all our in house accounting but at the end of the day it’s nice that Mark can do all the engeneering and also put all the computer stuff on track. We make a good team, he and I, and we have since we were kids which is why I think we knew this business together would be a good idea from the get go. Who would have guessed the Marlo brothers would be working together ten years down the road? We fought like dogs when we were kids and in high school!

No comments: