Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun Weekend

My sister came to stay with me Friday afternoon. We went out to supper with 2 sister-in-laws and a brother-in law who were returning to Wisconsin after spending the winter in Texas. We went to Carlos O'Kellys and had a wonderful time, delicious Mexican food. Then my sister and I took a one day bus trip to MPLS to a passion play that was wonderful and they served a hot meal afterwards. That night we went to a new restaurant in my home town and tried out the food there. It was very good. Today we attended church and went out to a Wendys and had great sandwiches there. It was a beautiful day here today. It is 73 degrees. We have had the most wonderful winter and beautiful Spring now and everything is about a month ahead of schedule. My peony tulips are in full bloom, yellow and the red and deep red ones are about to bloom. The hyacinths are gorgeous and the lilacs have flowers starting on them. My neighbor came over and mowed the lawn while I was gone and brought me some delicious salad. I am blessed.

No comments: