Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Everyone loves Black Friday.  I take that back.  There are lots of people who don't like Black Friday.  I am one of them.  I can see no point in going out at 3 in the morning in the freezing cold and waiting hours to stand in line and try to get something that is really a bargain.  If I needed it that bad, I would have bought it a long time ago.  I can't see fighting for a parking place either, a half mile from the entrance to the store.  I think the best shopping is done starting in January, picking up things along the way till November and then stay away from the big stores, all the traffic, and fighting over items that are marked way down but there are never enough of them for everyone.  So I am sitting here in my warm house, with a hot cup of coffee and a chocolate chip cookie and enjoying every minute of it while others are out again today in freezing 19 degree weather shopping.

No comments: