Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Capella University

I have decided to get my degree in human services after spending the better part of my life in Personnel. I began by looking at the local college to see what they had to offer but I was afraid after working all day, I didn't want the drive back and forth, especially in the winter. So I began looking through the lists of online universities and I came across capella university. This was the answer for me. It is a fully accredited online university that I could study with at home. I was impressed when I read of their latest podcast release to manage the training programs of the Pentagon. It is called "Inside Online Education" Podcast and features a Capella PhD student. I knew this was the place for me. I was able to find other podcasts at their website that were of interest as well interviewing other students and staff. I was impressed to give them a call and get more information. I think you should do the same if you are wishing to further your education. They serve 50 states and 56 countries and that is quite an area.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: