Friday, October 26, 2007

Pneumonia Shots

We got pneumonia shots yesterday afternoon and my husband got his flu shot in the morning also. I had gotten my flu shot the week before but he had to wait due to his cataract surgery. But now he is running a fever and chills and I think perhaps he shouldn't have gotten both shots the same day, one in the morning in one arm and one in the afternoon in the other arm. I think he is having a light case of the flu. They sa that is good but he doesn't feel so good. My arm where they gave me the pneumonia shot has turned bright red and swollen and now I have another big red spot like hives just below it. I hope I don't get any other hives. It had been 10 years since we had the pneumonia shots. We get flu shots every year and I think everyone should if they can, and aren't allergic to eggs and anything else on their list.

No comments: