Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Casey's General Store and Station

Our Casey's store and station has closed up after 15 years. I had read in the paper that the last day would be Oct 29th but wondered if it was really true. I guess their lease ran out and business wasn't as good as it was when they first started. Since then 2 more stations have been added to town, a Kum & Go and a Townmart and I guess there wasn't enough business for all of them. I am really going to miss them as I got gas there a lot and they had great fresh donuts and pizzas too.

1 comment:

suhagra 25 mg said...

suhagra 25 mg works by allowing blood flow to the penis by frustrating an enzyme that produces an erection to decrease. The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing, headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash.