Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What do You Do for a Cold?

I called the pharmacist and asked what you could take to make a cold less miserable? My husband caught a cold somewhere, probably in church Sunday, shaking hands and there were a lot of people coughing. He can feel it in his chest. The pharmacist recommended Mucinex. You take one and it lasts 12 hours so I got some of that. I hope it helps him. He feels pretty rotten. When I came out of their driveway, the "tire Pressure" light dinged at me and I checked the dash and sure enough so drove to the local place where we got our new tires this fall. He checked and the passenger front tire and driver rear tire were both down 10 lbs. The two on the opposite corners were both down 5 lbs. It is because of all the changes of temperatures we have had. They say you should be sure and check your tires often when temperatures change because tire pressure change too and it takes more gas if they aren't filled the way they should be and with the price of gas going up, it is an easy thing to do to save on gas and easier on your tires too.

No comments: