Monday, November 29, 2010

Cold Rain

BRRRR We are having cold rain now and it will get colder as the day goes on. It is supposed to turn to snow later and into tomorrow. We are supposed to get some more high winds with it too. I know the rain will freeze again and I hate it when everything gets so slippery. I went to the store and got two bags of ice melt so we are ready for it. Just got the driveway cleaned off and now it is starting in again. It is so dark and dreary today you need a lamp on to enjoy yourself. You can't sit down to read anything without some light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m wondering now if we can talk about your sites statistics – search volume, etc, I’m trying to sites I can buy adspace through – let me know if we can talk about pricing and whatnot. Cheers mate you’re doing a great job though..