Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Decorations

It was time to do the Christmas decorating so we got down our storage boxes. I have gotten rid of a lot of things but saved special items. We downsized our house so we just didn't need all the things I had purchased at a great many craft shows. Now I am using things my children made or items that mean a lot that were given to us. Our Christmas bears always bring back happy memories of a sister-in-law that is no longer with us because of cancer. I have a lighted wreath in the window that was made in the 1970's by a man who has passed away now for many years and it still works. I like the multicolor lights. They seem more like Christmas than the white ones.

1 comment:

Web Design said...

I totally agree with you that It was time to do the christmas decorating. I searched so many things for this christmas. After read this post I am quite excited for shopping on this christmas.