Monday, April 25, 2011

Leave Your Home Secure

Coffee in the morning.

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

Nothing to me is better than going to the bookstore and having a great cup of coffee. I simply set the home alarm system (adt san francisco) at home and head out for the entire day, coming back later at night when I'm about to go to bed. Many people do not realize that when you read, study, or even play games or work online that coffee can help you a great deal. It speeds up your mind to incredible speeds and helps you to focus and think faster. I love cinnamon swirl coffee the best because it smells lovely, is not too sweet, and fills me with warmth on a cold day. I also love mocha coffee in either caramel or raspberry due to the ! massive amount of sweetness in it.

It gets very cold in Alaska and sometimes it is better to go out into the bookstores instead of being miserable at home. Even if I get sick I know that I can simply walk or take a bus, or even a cab, to the bookshop and stay up there as long as I want, even until they close. Most of the time I read and play games, but at other times I will study for exams and chat with my friends who work there. This is one of my favorite pastimes and I am frequently seen at many shops.

2 comments:

anthony morrison said...

Home Security is a most Important things for our lives. Now a days, Many Technologies are available for Home Security, that is great stuff for us.

Dave Katnor said...

With the help of this blog you can effectively Leave Your Home Secure. It gets very cold in Alaska and sometimes it is better to go out into the bookstores instead of being miserable at home.