Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beautiful Fall Weather

We are having the most beautiful Fall weather right now. Last week we had some terrific winds that blew down many trees in some places. But not it has settled down and the trees are turning all kinds of colors. I think they are turning fast and earlier and I hope that doesn't mean an early winter. I see on my calender that I wrote down that we had a bit of snow on Oct 9 and 12th last year. The farmers are out in full force with their combines, bringing in the crops as quickly as they can. It has been so dry, they have no problem getting out into the fields. It is 74 degrees today and supposed to be nice all week. We are going to enjoy every bit of it as it can change overnight around here. We have had some frost already but so far most of the flowers have made it through.

No comments: