Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Delayed Honeymoon

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

After several years of trying to decide where we should go on our next vacation, we’ve finally narrowed it down to two places: the Eiffel Tower or France to rent out a private villa. You see, my husband and I never took an ‘official’ honeymoon. We were moving for my husband’s job when we first got married, and needed all the extra dollars and pennies we could find! So, we decided to start saving for our dream honeymoon that we could take later instead of putting ourselves in debt. I realize this is not how most of America lives, but we are so glad that we made that decision! Now we have finally saved enough money and feel good about going! Our house is safe and secure (I checked out adt security systems), and our bags are packed! Now the only thing we have to decide is where to go! Maybe both- it IS our honeymoon!

No comments: