Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blister Treatment

There is nothing quite as painful as a blister unless it is a paper cut. Blisters can make your life miserable. I burned the top of my hand on the stove last week and had a big blister right where it got continually bumped and re-bruised. If I had just known about this website Blister Treatment I could have gone online and gotten some good relief for my blister. This is a new website as of January 2007 and they specialize in blister treatment along with some other very good products. They are working on a blog that would enable customers to join in and tell their experiences with blisters, as well as, send in photos of their blisters and even video clips. They plan to run a contest to give a $50 gift card to the one who sends in the best video and they can spend it at their favorite athletic store of their choice. I would love to have that prize and get a new pair of shoes and get rid of my blisters at the same time. I have had some serious blisters when wearing new shoes.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: