Friday, May 9, 2008

Law and Order

Here are more of my favorite programs. There are three different Law and Order programs and I love them all. I think my favorite though is Law and Order SVU (special victims unit). I love Merissa Hargetay. Her mother was a great actress and killed in a car accident when she was very young. Her dad was famous muscle man. I know I didn't spell her last name right but you probably know who I mean. She is a great actress and really makes the program. As you can tell, I sure enjoy them.

1 comment:

mauniejames3 said...

I really do too..the one I least enjoy is with that big goofy guy with curly hair and the little blond..he gets on my nerves..Do you like lost? that's one of my faves...and Dancing with the stars I love that...just added you as a contact..we seem to have lots in common.c