Monday, August 27, 2007

Florida Villa

Boy, what I wouldn't give to be able to go to Florida and stay in one of those beautiful villas. I was sure I couldn't begin to afford it until my friend told me to get on the internet and look around. Sure enough, I found this wonderful website Florida Villa that has been in business since 1947 and in 1986 they set up an office in Florida. So I figured that they have to be experts in lodging anywhere in Florida and I was right. This is one stop shopping for a vacation place and especially for the UK visitor. The reason it is so good for the UK visitor is that before, they had to take whatever their agent reserved for them. Now they can go online and see what they are getting and reserve a specific place. Most UK visitors have no idea how cheap it is to rent a villa. It could cost them as little as $10 a night to go through this company. How can you beat a deal like that? You can't!

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: