Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cellular Sales

What would you think if you could go online and buy a new cellular phone and contract and get the same personalized customer service that you get in the cell phone store? That would be great wouldn't it? Well, this company at this website cellular sales thought of the same thing and they are going to launch a new program soon. You will be able to purchase your choice of cell phones and contracts online and then they would send an expert out to your home to deliver the phone and teach you how to use it. To me, that would be a dream come true as I have always had trouble understanding all the finer points of using my cell phone and the kids aren't always around to explain it to me. I know they always give you a book of instructions for how to use your new cell phone, but I have never understood those either. I would be so pleased to have this new service and it can't start fast enough for me as I need a new cell phone very soon.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: