Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Shower Invitations

When I had my twins, they didn't have cute baby shower invitations especially for twins and even for triplets.   I do not believe they had them when my daughter had her twins either.   This website not only has the cutest baby shower invitations but has them for multiple births as well.  I feel an important announcement they also have is the adoption announcement.  That is so special too and I had never seen such an announcement before.   If you have a baby shower coming up, no matter who it is for,  whether it is a boy, girl, adopted, or multiple birth, you will find just what you are looking for at this website. Check it out today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes definitely cute but I like to make em' myself usually. Thanks for sharing though!