Saturday, February 28, 2009

All Inclusive Mexico

Are you ready for an all inclusive mexico vacation after this tough winter we have had? I sure feel like it. Karisma, from the Greek, means divine favor and that is what you will receive when you make your reservation at any of the five luxurious Karisma Hotels. I am ready to receive wonderful soothing spa treatments to relieve stress and feel like a new person. I look forward to dining in all the beautiful restaurants serving delightful gourmet food and wines.

I would enjoy having a dedicated full-time butler unpack for me and draw me an aromatic bath at the beautiful Azul Blue Hotel. But that is just the beginning. They have deep-sea fishing and meditation classes to help reduce your stress. And after a delightful candle light dinner, snuggle deep into well cushioned pillows and watch television. It all sounds heavenly. But don't forget you can go out onto the gorgeous white sand beaches and relax on one of those four poster cabana beds. They don't know the meaning of the word stress at the Azul Blue.

No comments: