Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WHG 7 20

It hasn't been that long ago that I decided to set up my own domain. I like to post on all kinds of subjects and had the idea of what I wanted it to be called. Also I decided on what I wanted to name my new domain of my very own.

But that is were it came to an abrupt stop. I didn't know the first thing about webhosting and didn't know where to look. My grandson helped me find what I needed but I could not have done it without him. However, in finding dedicated server hosting at this website, I discovered I could have done it myself and not bothered him. This website gives you all the places where you can set up your own domain and lets you know how much each costs such as space. I would not have thought of that but they tell you the cost up front of the space you need.

Not only can you find out the most highly rated webhosting providers, but you are able to see right online what their host rating is. And of course, you want the best one for your money. You need to be sure they are trustworthy and competent and this website gives you all that information. Being pretty green at this, it sure is a great deal of help to find this website with all the information you need to get started. The information is invaluable.

Most of us are on a tight budget so it really helps that they list the best budget hosts for you, saving you a great deal of time.

No comments: