Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sight Reading Music

I love to play the piano. Also, I enjoy so much listening to someone else play. I envy their ability to just sit down and seemingly effortlessly play music without hesitation. For myself, it is different.

I took piano lessons for two years and I could never quite get the hang of counting the timing while trying to read the music and play at the same time. How wonderful it would be to be able to just sit down and look at the music and play.

Whenever we got together for family gatherings, I was embarrassed. Someone would always point me out and say I could play. Please play some music for us. It just was not that easy. But now by checking into this website, I have found out how I can do that. I am sure many of you feel the same way and will want to look into this and take advantage of learning sight reading music.

No comments: