Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joint Pain Relief

My poor husband never gets a good night's sleep. He rolls and tosses and turns in order to find a comfortable position to sleep because his joints hurt him so much. We have tried all kinds of products for joint pain relief but so far we haven't had any luck. He has even had prescriptions for his pain and they didn't work either. I told him I thought it was time to get on the Internet and see if there was a company that may have studied various joint meds and can recommend something really good.

1 comment:

G. Out said...

Thats right who knew they had so much power. I was shocked myself when I found out how beneficial they can be in ones eating plan,—just pure, simple dried cherries. If you are wondering how to bring it into your meals here are some ways I eat them. I chopped some up and put a handful into my Greek yogurt in the morning, adding a delicious tart and chewy texture. They’re also great as a snack paired with your favorite nuts or for a little more fun, spread a tablespoon of almond butter on celery sticks and top with a few dried cherries, or add them to a healthy salad.