Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Laminate Floor

Hardwood floors are all the rage right now. When I was young, there were many hardwood floors and it was a job to wax and polish them and keep them in shape. Now I have decided to get rid of all my carpet and go with hardwood floors again. Why? You may ask. It is because I found on the Internet that you can buy laminate floor materials that look like the real thing but are so much easier to care for. Not only that, but they come in so many choices of types and colors. There are several shades of cherry laminate alone, and the Canadian Maple is quite different. It is going to be difficult for me to choose one of the types and colors that I want in my home but it will be exciting also. My granddaughter has them in her home and they are beautiful. I can hardly wait.

No comments: