Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What to Buy?

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My husband’s birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get him! I always love to find special gifts for him that he can use and will appreciate but what do you get for the man who has everything? Enter my hughesnet internet service. Tomorrow while he is away playing softball I’m hoping to find something to entertain the kids and do a little research. Surely I will be able to come up with something! If nothing else, he can always use some new clothes. No matter what I order I will have them delivered to my mom’s house. If I don’t I run the risk of having him intercept the delivery from the UPS manand spoil the surprise. Since he works from home most of the time it can be difficult to sneak anything past him. Even if I can, the kids have loose lips and aren’t very good at keeping secrets! That’s why I have to distract them even when I am looking online for a gift.

No comments: