Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Surgery

Just one more day and then I need to go have exploratory surgery to look at the bones in my right hand. being right handed it is going to be a real challenge for awhile hunting and pecking with my left hand doing these posts, but I will be doing my best to keep up. Gotta get up before the roosters though to get there that morning and the neighbor is going to look after our little Holly, our Boston Terrier. She sleeps alot so she will probably be sleeping when we get home as it is outpatient surgery. Kind of interesting though as they will go in with a very very expensive tiny camera and look at my bones to see what needs fixing. Well I will soon be off to work at my part-time job, serving up soft ice cream that is yummy in cones, malts, shakes, sundaes and banana splits, and don't forget the hot fudge and hot carmel. Come on down and have some.

No comments: