Monday, October 13, 2008

Weather Maps and Local Stations

I am a weather nut, I would guess you would say. I just love to watch the weather. Even when I am exercising, I like to put on the weather station because there is always something changing on it and keeps my interest. It helps make the time fly by faster. I have been watching the maps since last night as there was a huge storm in Nebraska and Kansas SW of us and it looked like it was standing still and growing stronger all the time. Then it began to move north but it looked like it would just clip our state and keep on going north. This morning it is huge and looks like it is going to blanket our entire state by this afternoon, perhaps. I will probably have to unplug things again and start up all over again. I hate doing that, especially reprogramming VCR's, etc. Hopefully, it will weaken before it gets here. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: