Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family is Wonderful



This is my grandaughter. Isn't she a beauty? She has brains too. She is a teacher, wife and mother of the cutest little girl. My grandaughter is a great help to me with all the questions I have so many times when I am posting on my blog. It always seems I can count on her to have the answer to my problems I encounter. It is so great to have close family that you love and love you back. Her daughter will soon be walking. She is definitely working at it. She will be one year old November 1st. It doesn't seem possible. Time flies by so fast. I can remember when her mother was one year old. Where does the time go. Stop and smell the roses is an old saying but it goes for everything. Don't always hurry through life, but stop and enjoy the happy moments because they are too soon gone. No one ever looks back and wishes they had washed more dishes or dusted the house more. They will remember the fun times most of all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Jenna said...

Thank You! :)