Monday, November 16, 2009

Household Chores/911 call

This was one of those days. I washed all the bedding on two beds. Then washed the dogs comforter that she sleeps on. Had to run to the store for cough syrup and sudafed for my husband who has a cold and terrible cough. Got home and made a big batch of homemade rice soup. Next was the kitchen floor. Since my knee revision, it has been sadly neglected. I got it swept and mopped and it looks great. Also the bathrooms got cleaned again. Then it was time to get the mail, so went to the Post Office and got stamps. Decided to wash the car before it gets any colder and freezes the doors shut. Got into the car wash. Door shuts on both ends. Put my money in and it wouldn't take it. Used the cell phone and called 911 and told her my problem and we both laughed and she called the owner of the car wash. He took my money and got it going. I told him I drove to the front thinking it would let me out since I hadn't paid, but the door didn't open. He said it should have. I am just glad I had the cell phone with me.

No comments: