Monday, January 24, 2011

New Great Granddaughter

Isn't she a pretty little girl? She is the latest addition to our big family. She is great grandchild No. 10 and girls are hard to come by in this family so that makes her extra special. Her folks are pretty pleased with her. I think it is especially nice for a Mom to have a girl first and then the boys as they have someone who remains close to them all their lives. That old saying seems true that a son is a son till he marries a wife, but a daughter's a daughter all of her life and I really think that is very true.

3 comments:

Job Search said...

Wow, You are so lucky. You have a very beautiful grand daughter. She is very beautiful as well as Innocent. I love to see this cute little girl. I hope that you feel most happiest person of the world. Thanks for sharing great news.

how to attract a guy said...

I like to see this cute girl. You have a very beautiful grand daughter. She is very nice. I would like to congratulations for new addition of your family.

seo services said...

It is very great news for your family. She is looking very cute in this picture which you presented over here. I feel very nice to see her. She is so sweet. I feel very proud to being a part of your family through this wonderful blog. I think that It is so memorable moment of your life. Nice stuff!