Friday, September 5, 2008

Eyeglasses

If you are in the market for a new pair of eyeglasses then I would like to suggest that you check out this online website. I couldn't believe my eyes at first at their low prices. But it is true and they have every kind of frame you desire. Not only that but the price of the frame you choose includes the lenses. I looked into the bifocals especially and progressive selections because I wear bifocals and my husband needs both the progressive and the bifocals. We both just got new pairs of glasses and we paid triple what this company charges. All you need to do is pick out your frames, fill in the information on your prescription and they will be thoroughly checked by a licensed optician before they are sent out to you. Be sure and read their guarantee also.

No comments: