Friday, September 5, 2008

Republican Ticket

I usually don't write about politics. However, I am so impressed with Sarah Palin that I just have to say something about it. I think she is a real down to earth woman who will fight for the taxpayers to see that their money is not spent foolishly. I realize the Vice President doesn't have much to do with anything it seems but she is a fireball. It was so good to finally hear John McKane tell his story of survival during the war. That took a lot of guts because we all know servicemen who are back from a war that simply can't talk about it at all and never talk about it their entire lives, not even to their closest family. This is a man who is 100% for America and I believe he will do his very best for the taxpayers too. Congress has been on a pork barrel spending spree way too long. I know one of the congressmen from our State only holds his job because he keeps handing out money here like it is going out of style here. But enough of that.

No comments: