Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Birthday

I had a great birthday. I started celebrating the day before by shopping for new New Balance shoes that I wear all the time. Then I went to Perkins and had my favorite blueberry pancakes with whipped cream. Then I did more shopping at the Fareway store on my way home. I picked up a few favorites I can't get at home. It was a beautiful sunny day and I had a wonderful time. Then on my Birthday, I went to the wedding of friends at our church and they had a beautiful wedding and a wonderful buffet. It was another gorgeous sunny day. On Sunday, I attended church and then took in the movie "Jersey Boys", however, I thought the language was awful. I celebrated with supper at the Pizza Ranch. They not only have great pizza but wonderful broasted chicken and potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy and a huge salad bar.

No comments: