Friday, October 15, 2010

Cashmere Sweaters

The leaves are falling and the temperatures are dropping. Winter will soon be upon us and it has already cooled off considerably from what it was just a couple of weeks ago. It is time to get out the warm clothing and dress warm once again. Of course, one of the most important part of anyone's wardrobe is their sweaters. My husband has his sweaters handy at all times and is wearing one most of the time. But nothing feels so warm and soft against your body than cashmere sweaters. I think, being a woman myself, that cashmere is a very important part of my winter wardrobe. I delight in the warmth and softness against my skin. They also come in so many delightful styles, I am ready to go shopping for new ones for this winter and I love to shop the Internet for great buys.

No comments: