Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Depuy Lawsuit

Have you or anyone you know had a hip implant that is giving them problems? If so, please check with them and see if their implant is a Depuy implant. About 93,000 of these have been recalled because many people have had problems, swelling, and pain. It would appear to me that these people have a Depuy lawsuit and should get hold of a good law firm and see if they have a claim. I would really hate it also to have to go through a second hip surgery because the first one was faulty or defective. It certainly will affect a great number of people who had hip implants. I feel very sorry for them as I know a lady who died after her implant and now I wonder if it was a Depuy implant. We will never know.


O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: