Friday, October 29, 2010

Medical Computer Carts

The last time I was in the hospital I noticed they were using something new to me. It appeared to be medical computer carts. I am sure this is a great way to enhance the care of the patient. After the nurse sees the patient and administers everything she has for them, everything is recorded on a computer on a rolling cart that can be taken easily from room to room. All their work was done in the hall out of sight of the patient in the room, but when the patient is walking around she can see the person busily at work on her computer cart. This simply has to ease the busy routines of the hospital staff. I am sure they order the carts with the most features that suit their medical facility for both medicine dispensing and charting of the patient's care.

No comments: