Friday, October 8, 2010

DC Ranch - Scottsdale, Arizona

This is kind of a tough country to live in. The Spring was cold and wet and then Summer was kind of weird with hot, cold, wet, dry and now Fall is cold, then hot and now they predict rain. They say we are going to have a hard winter again this year. It will be very cold but maybe not quite as much snow. I want to get out of here this winter so I searched the Internet and found DC Ranch a lovely community in Scottsdale, Arizona. It has great golfing place with many other activities such as basketball, tennis and many places to have fun. There are a great number of sizes of homes and also many condos. I want to look into it further and the website gives me much information to help me make up my mind where I want to live. The scenery there is great and the area is also environmentally friendly which is a good thing as well.

No comments: