Monday, January 26, 2009

Grandchildren

I think one of the best things about growing older is having grandchildren. But even better than that, is having great grandchildren. I think they call them that because they are great! They are so much fun to watch grow up from little babies into tiny people that walk and pretty soon they are talking.

We have six of them, 3 boys and 3 girls. Two of them are just 13 days apart in age so it is really fun to watch them mature. Emry started walking first but Kaelyn could crawl just as fast as he could walk and I think she felt she could get where she was going much faster crawling. But now she is walking too and they seem so little to be walking.
But I remember when our kids started walking, they looked so little to be walking too.

Now they are starting to talk and their parents are really excited over every new word. I remember those days too. And new teeth are popping in so fast. Emry has a whole mouthful of teeth but Kaelyn will catch up. They are both eating people food, not baby food. I've attached a picture of them as we are so proud of them.


No comments: