Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Cards and Letters

Now that Christmas is over, I will have to take some real time to sit down and re-read the Christmas letters everyone sent. There were quite a few pictures to look over again too. It is so neat to hear from people you haven't seen for a long time and see their families growing and changing.

I didn't send out any cards last year but this year I started in September, ordering the cards. Then every spare minute I addressed them. Next I got the stamps and return addresses on them and got them ready to mail. But it took me awhile to get together a Christmas letter but I finally did it and they were all ready to go. Guess what? Our card was the first one anyone got this year so I made up for last year. It was fun to have my cards ready a month in advance for the first time in years.

No comments: