Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy New Year

That's the next big Holiday to come next week. I get to go have my eyes checked on New Years Eve day. Always glad to do that though but I have pretty good vision as can take off my glasses and see quite well. Reading becomes a problem though without them.

My husband needs a good sturdy pair of leather slippers with non-slip soles and we are going to see if we can find some while we are in that town. He often walks out on the deck to get the paper or the driveway to put out the garbage and recycle, so he can't just have an ordinary soft snuggly sort of slipper. The place we got his last pair said they discontinued them so we will have to do some searching. At least by then, most of the people will have returned everything they got for Christmas and traffic should be better.

No comments: